|Kieron Pollard (rhb)||83||31||267.74|
|Quinton de Kock (lhb)||24||23||104.34|
|Mohammed Shami (rfm)||4.0||0||21||3||5.25|
|Ravichandran Ashwin (rfm)||4.0||0||37||1||9.25|
Ball by Ball Live Score Commentary
What is it?
Indian Premier League, 24th Match: Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab at Mumbai, Apr 10, 2019.
When is it?
Match will be played on Apr 10, 2019.
What time does it start?
Starting time of match 2019-04-10 14:30:00 GMT, 2019-04-10 20:00:00 local
In Which Ground is it Playing?
The match will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Who will WinIndian Premier League, 24th Match: Mumbai Indians v Kings XI Punjab ?
With ten nearly equally matched groups, the importance of every game can’t be understated in this tournament. Both sides are expected to emerge out packaged full-strength against each other in what claims to be a cracker of a competition. Contemplating that the 2 sides on newspaper,Kings XI Punjab are somewhat more power-packed unit whereas Mumbai Indians possess the benefit of being a steady side. For this and another above-mentioned motives, we believe the Kings XI Punjab are far more likely to emerge victorious in what will be among the most crucial experiences for either side.
What TV channel is it on Live?
The following TV Channels have acquired the official Broadcast rights for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Check this listing to know about Where to watch CWC 2019.
- India and Subcontinent Star Sports, DD Sports DD National (DD1)
- United Kingdom Sky Sports
- South Africa Super Sports
- Pakistan PTV Sports and Ten Sports
- Bangladesh Ghazi Tv (GTV), Maasranga & BTV
- Australia Fox Sports
- U.S.A Willow Tv
- New Zealand Sky Sports
- Canada ATN
- Middle East and North Afirca OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Sri Lanka SLRC (Channel Eye)
- Caribbean ESPN
- Hong Kong Star Cricket, Today TV App
- Singapore Star Cricket, Star Hub Go, Singtel
- China Fox Network Group
- Fiji Fiji Broadcasting Corporation (FBC TV)
- Europe, Japan ICC’s Facebook webpage
- Malaysia Star Cricket, Astro Go
- Afghanistan Moby TV
|1st||28||SD Lad 15||Q de Kock 13|
|2nd||28||SA Yadav 21||Q de Kock 7|
|3rd||6||Q de Kock 4||KA Pollard 2|
|4th||32||Ishan Kishan 7||KA Pollard 23|
|5th||41||HH Pandya 19||KA Pollard 16|
|6th||5||KH Pandya 1||KA Pollard 1|
|7th||54||KA Pollard 41||AS Joseph 12|
|8th||4*||AS Joseph 3||RD Chahar 1|