|Kusal Mendis (rhb)||84||110||76.36|
|Oshada Fernando (rhb) *||75||106||70.75|
|Duanne Olivier (rfm)||12.0||2||46||1||3.83|
|Kagiso Rabada (rfm)||15.0||2||53||1||3.53|
Ball by Ball Live Score Commentary
What is it?
Sri Lanka tour of South Africa, 2nd Test: South Africa v Sri Lanka at Port Elizabeth, Feb 21-23, 2019.
When is it?
Match will be played on Feb 21, 2019.
What time does it start?
Starting time of match 2019-02-21 08:00:00 GMT, 2019-02-21 10:00:00 local
In Which Ground is it Playing?
The match will be played at St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth
Who will WinSri Lanka tour of South Africa, 2nd Test: South Africa v Sri Lanka ?
With ten nearly equally matched groups, the importance of every game can’t be understated in this tournament. Both sides are expected to emerge out packaged full-strength against each other in what claims to be a cracker of a competition. Contemplating that the 2 sides on newspaper,Sri Lanka are somewhat more power-packed unit whereas South Africa possess the benefit of being a steady side. For this and another above-mentioned motives, we believe the Sri Lanka are far more likely to emerge victorious in what will be among the most crucial experiences for either side.
What TV channel is it on Live?
The following TV Channels have acquired the official Broadcast rights for ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Check this listing to know about Where to watch CWC 2019.
- India and Subcontinent Star Sports, DD Sports DD National (DD1)
- United Kingdom Sky Sports
- South Africa Super Sports
- Pakistan PTV Sports and Ten Sports
- Bangladesh Ghazi Tv (GTV), Maasranga & BTV
- Australia Fox Sports
- U.S.A Willow Tv
- New Zealand Sky Sports
- Canada ATN
- Middle East and North Afirca OSN Sports Cricket HD
- Sri Lanka SLRC (Channel Eye)
- Caribbean ESPN
- Hong Kong Star Cricket, Today TV App
- Singapore Star Cricket, Star Hub Go, Singtel
- China Fox Network Group
- Fiji Fiji Broadcasting Corporation (FBC TV)
- Europe, Japan ICC’s Facebook webpage
- Malaysia Star Cricket, Astro Go
- Afghanistan Moby TV
|1st||32||HDRL Thirimanne 10||FDM Karunaratne 18|
|2nd||2||FDM Karunaratne 1||BOP Fernando 1|
|3rd||163*||BOP Fernando 74||BKG Mendis 84|